Hello again everyone,
Ben here from Big Tea Publishing.
It’s time for our monthly goals report for the month of April. I know that I did not post my April goals here on the blog but that does not mean that I didn’t create goals for myself. After all, Goals are the Secret to Success, but that’s another story.
- I WILL EASILY MAKE 30 DOLLARS ONLINE THROUGH BOOK ROYALTIES BY APRIL 30, 2017.
- I WILL EASILY WRITE AND PUBLISH 2 BOOKS BEFORE APRIL 30, 2017.
- I WILL WORK ON SAVING UP ENOUGH MONEY TO OUTSOURCE MY NEXT HIGH QUALITY BOOK.
- I WILL EASILY HAVE 6 TOTAL FOLLOWERS ON MY BLOG BY APRIL 30, 2017.
- I WILL FULLY AUTOMATE MY KINDLE BUSINESS.
- I WILL START MY AMAZON FBA BUSINESS.
- I was able to make 24 dollars through my book sales.
- I was able to publish one book last month. The link to that book will be included in this post.
- I was unable to save up any money this month because of financial issues, but I will not let this set me back, instead, I will build on it next month.
- I was unable to gain an extra follower last month. This is probable due to myself being inactive on my blog due to life got too busy for my last month. So if you are reading this, feel free to follow my blog.
- I am currently working on having my kindle business fully automated. It’s a work in progress and I will continue to build on this in May.
- Much like my goal for number 3, I was unable to save up any kind of money this month, but I will look forward to building on this as well.
As you can see, I am not perfect, no one is, but that is the beauty of goals. It shows how much work we have put into achieving what we really want. Although I was unable to complete most of my goals, I am still working towards them, which is the best I can do at the moment. Remember, it’s not about when you get there, but knowing that you eventually will that matters most.
I live by this quote when it comes to my goals, it may seem like little progress right now but when I look back to when I first started, I noticed that I have accomplished more than most people, and that is because of my goals.
I have recently published a book on amazon that explains the goal setting process, and how to accomplish the goals that you set. Here is the link to that book. It is currently only available in the kindle format for 0.99 cents. Check it out and be sure to let me know what you thought of it here.